I’m a new golfer and I bought my Founders Club Gold Rangefinder almost a year ago. This really offers great value for the price. I’m new to golfing and I would say that I was really hesitant on making investments on it before. It’s a good thing that I came across this rangefinder and later on decided to push through and give gold a try. By far I am very much enjoying golf now, and I have zero regrets in this purchase.
I would say that one of the biggest highlights of this rangefinder for me is its durable built. It is water, dust, and even impact proof. I’m not the most careful person in the world, and that in itself says a lot about a device for me.
It’s a pretty simple device that is designed specifically for golfing, so if you are considering buying this but you think that you would be heavily relying on lots of features, I wouldn’t recommend this. If you’re all for functionality and value like me though, this one is really worth reading and researching more on.
I would first be describing this device’s specs. If you want to know more about my experience and thoughts on this, kindly read on to the end of this review. I hope this helps!
This rangefinder has a pin seeking function that locks in once it finds a flag for accurate distance calculations to the hole. Its slope function also provides data on corrected distance and elevation, depending on the slope.
Its optics ranges from 5 to 450 yards and has 6x magnification. It is fully waterproof too with a carry case strap, battery, and lens cloth in the package. It is lightweight and easy to grip.
- Founders Club is equipped with a ‘pole position” flag locator that makes use of highly accurate laser technology to accurately pick the distance out up to 225 yards away. Big trees, bushes, and other distractions are not a problem at all with this rangefinder.
- It could operate at any golf course worldwide, has a +/-1 accuracy, and could range from 5-450 yards with 6x magnification.
- It has slope and scan features and has a 24mm objective lens that is fully multi-coated. It creates fast measurement readings and automatically shits off after 10 seconds for battery saving.
- The design is compact and light at 7 ounces in 4 x 1.6 x 2.7 in. It has a simple one button operation and an adjustable diopter too. Its body is fully impact, water and dust resistant, creating one sturdy rangefinder.
- The Founders Club rangefinder can pick out the distance using its SLOPE feature which will measure the angle of incline/decline. Lightweight and ergonomic, play every shot with confidence, knowing you have the exact distance in your hand. Founders Club rangefinder is perfect for the golfer who only likes to have the highest quality equipment in their golf bag.
What I like about this product is it is really compact and light. It’s easy to handle, and the one button operation really makes everything simple. I could also easily attach the device in my pocket, or have it strapped securely on my belt.
Its durable and weather proof features also make me relaxed even when it’s raining outside. So far I haven’t encountered any problems with it yet.
Another thing that I like about this rangefinder, which may be a drawback for others, is its very easy to use and simple features. It’s specifically designed to be a simple companion in golfing. It has everything that I need; slope calculations and pin seeking features, but for a better price, since it doesn’t have all the features that I don’t need in other devices. Like I said, it’s also weather proof and created to be durable, which I think really makes it a wise buy.
Although I am mostly contented with this purchase of mine, I would say that this rangefinder is quite slow in spotting the flag at times. But for the price that I got it for, I don’t think I’ll be complaining. So far it has served its purpose well, and has allowed me to practice a luxurious sport on a budget.
I might consider getting a new one though if I decide to join tournaments.
Incoming search terms:
- calculate golf club for incline angle